ULTIQA Hotels & Resorts
By admin | August 12, 2016
South East Queensland is a great region to visit all year around. However, we think September and October truly shine for the following reasons.
The weather in September& October being spring is warm but not extremely hot and humid like the summer months. With an average temperature in South East Queensland of a 22 degree high and a 15 degree low, makes for pleasant days and nights. Generally, the days are sunny with the odd thunderstorm or rain.
Being school holidays in September there will be crowds but significantly less than those in December or over Easter. However, in October you will find some peace and quiet. Your also more likely to be able to do all of your activities with less rainy days and cooler temperatures you will be able to enjoy spending more time outdoors.
September & October has some great events to offer throughout the region. Highlights include:
• Swell Sculpture Festival (Gold Coast)
• Caloundra Music Festival (Sunshine Coast)
• Ironman 70.3 Championships (Sunshine Coast)
• Wallabies v Springboks (Brisbane)
• National Youth Touch Championships (Sunshine Coast)
• Father’s Day (September)
• GC 600 V8 Supercars (Gold Coast)
• Spring horse sale (Gold Coast)
• Opera by the Castle (Sunshine Coast)
• Australasian Police and Emergency Services Games (Sunshine Coast)
• Buskers by the Creek (Gold Coast)
September school holiday accommodation rates are lower than December. October rates are generally low season across our resorts, unless there is a major event on.
Why not take your major holiday in September or October and benefit from less crowds, lower costs and great events on offer?
ULTIQA Resorts looks forward to welcoming you and your family to one of our properties located in Brisbane, on the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.